ClinPulse > An Event by PRC Clinical & SDC
Proactive Patient Enrollment Strategies for Clinical Operations Professionals
FREE EVENT – Expert Panel Discussion and Networking
DATE & TIME – Thursday, September 21st from 6pm to 8.30pm EDT
LOCATION – Catalyst: 300 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139
Thanks for a great event! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
VP, Clinical Development, TARIS Biomedical
Roger D. Nolan, Ph.D
Co-Founder, President and COO, Biokier
Carole Ann McEvoy
Clinical Study Manager, PRC Clinical
VP, Biometric Operations, SDC
Bryce Warren, Ph.D
Executive Consultant in Clinical Operations
CLINPULSE > ABSTRACT
Slow patient enrollment has become an epidemic in the clinical trials industry. Many trial sites fail to enroll more than a single patient—up to 60% of oncology trials for example. In a recent survey, nearly all Clinical Operations leadership executives said enrollment was the most important trial execution focus; however, more than half responded “not very successful” when asked about their individual ability to enroll their trials. Learn how to get and keep your study enrollment on track at ClinPulse Boston, an expert panel and networking event.
From tracking enrollment progress to communicating with underperforming sites to engaging with patient advocacy networks, our expert panelists will share best practices and valuable insights on proactive patient enrollment strategies for Clinical Operations professionals.
At ClinPulse Boston, you will learn how to better approach:
- Drift & Wobble – Tracking enrollment progress and hitting goals
- The Zen of Enrollment – Training tips and mantras for sustained focus
- Phone Fatigue – Communicating with sites and sharing key performance data
- Are we a Match? – Selecting the right CROs to help you reach your goals
- Safety Net(works) – Leveraging patient networks and advocacy groups
CLINPULSE > AGENDA
- 6.00 – 6.45pm | Networking with complimentary food & drinks.
- 6.45 – 7.45pm | Panel Discussion.
- 7.45 – 8.30pm | Networking.
CLINPULSE > INFO
- Thursday, September 21st from 6 to 8.30pm EDT
- Catalyst: 300 Technology Square, Cambridge, MA 02139